Access directory relatively

Masato Sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Thu Aug 8 09:07:50 UTC 2002

Konz-san,

What kind of device are you using?  If your device is Pocket PC or Palm-size
PC, you should put files or the Squeak folder in \Storage Card2\My
Documents.  Because, on these device, the file search path was restricted
only under the folder (and you can't make so deep level of folders).  Please
don't confuse it with the same named folder on internal storage.  You have
to make one on the Storage Card2 by yourself.

--
Masato Sumi