[Q] Which the "last" 3.2 is ? Was [ANN] [UPDATES] Nine updates for 3.3a

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 8 10:18:12 UTC 2002

Scott Wallace is the authorities to have written:

The first six updates in this batch are destined soon to be  retrofitted
into 3.2 (along with a few of the recent 3.3a updates
published last week); they consist of bug fixes and performance
tweaks arising out of recent activity on the Squeak mailing list.

The remaining three are not expected to be published to 3.2, though
all three of them work fine when loaded into a 3.2 image as goodies.

I like stay tuned.
But when I try to update the image , no updates load.
When I inspect the changes set whit BBEdit , at the end of file I found

----STARTUP----#(18 July 2002 11:27:25 pm) as iBook14 HD:Squeak 3.2
release:Squeak3.2.image!

Smalltalk obsoleteBehaviors size!

----QUIT----#(18 July 2002 11:28:15 pm) Squeak3.2.image priorSource:
5335577!

----STARTUP----#(8 August 2002 6:58:35 am) as
Argos:Documents:Squeak3.2Folder:Squeak3.2.image!

'From Squeak3.3alpha of 11 January 2002 [latest update: #4905] on 2 August
2002 at 8:20:36 pm'!

"Postscript:
Fix the version number which has a space in it by accident."
SystemVersion current version: 'Squeak3.2'.
PopUpMenu notify: 'Oops.
Sorry, we had to patch the version number to remove a space.
Please accept our apologies and ask once more for updates.

So, my question is where the updates are ?
What happened to 4918 to 4934 changes, all are for 3.3 or are banished why
are bad numbers ?

Edgar J. De Cleene