[Magma] performance (was: test result)

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Thu Aug 8 14:16:23 UTC 2002

I have not read the Gemstone website for what their definition of
Commercial is but the simple answer is yes. I hope to make money. Lots,
and lots of it. Need to employ Squeakers. :)

Seriously tho', it will be a website in which I seek to make money.
There is no product being sold, but hopefully advertising (ducks)
revenue and who knows what other avenues.

That counts for commercial in my book and I would imagine in theirs also.

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin