Squeak/Linux.

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Sun Aug 11 19:05:10 UTC 2002

You are correct, Marcus; my notes were on another computer and I foolishly
depended (entirely) on a search engine to reconstruct my references for the
note you quoted.  To use an expression more common /outside/ the world of
object oriented programming, "oops."  I apologize for associating your
source with an unrelated disk image.

The work by Sebastian Wain and Alejandro Weil, while something of a toy in
its present state, demonstrates some of what could be done in the way of a
tiny, self-booting, windowing Squeak demo; your version seems to offer more
tangible benefits but http://swain.webframe.org/squeak/floppy/ has a higher
"wow-factor" for an outside audience.

Once again, please accept my apology.

Gary