AI project. =)

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Tue Aug 13 20:12:45 UTC 2002

> > Imagine, the Smalltalk written in itself teaching itself to itself.  (-:
> Teaching to do what?

Personal Genie. ;)
Help me move off-planet...
That sort of thing. :)
In a pinch, I'd use it to combat other AI's such as Eliezer's psychotic
"friendly AI" that are designed to take over the universe. =(

If AI is even 1/10th as powerful as the projections I've been reading,
then I want to make damn sure that there is more than one of them
around. Regardless of how benevolent a given AI is, it should not have
free reign over the world. Only by establishing a balance of power can
our freedom be guarenteed. This was the wisdom of America's founding
fathers.

This is serious business.

--
Linux has more source code than my brain.
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/