Squeak3.2 for linux

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 14 07:39:58 UTC 2002

Hi

I'm just an happy unix (mac OS X fan) and I'm lost in the apparent mess of
the linux folder in the
official distribution, rpm, debian, vm ....

How can I get the equivalent of the Squeak3.2-4952-MacOS-Full and Squeak3.
2-4952-win-Full distribution?
I have the impression that the squeak distribution is lacking a real
packaging for limux.

Thanks for any information, else I will drop linux for our cd.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/