SqueakMap shaping up...

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Aug 14 14:55:41 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 August 2002 07:34 am, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
> wrote:
> > Well... ask away. This is a very important tool for us all - I am
> > simply amazed at the low amount of feedback sofar. Don't you all
> > see the importance of this tool?
>
> Sure; at least for me, it seemed like things were still somewhat in
> flux. Not to mention that I've been busy and/or gone recently.

:-) You are always forgiven Ned.

Well, not perhaps in "flux", but there are of course stuff missing. But
what I am pretty pleased with what is there currently.

Ok, some questions for you all to chew at:

1. Are there more/less fields you would like to have for
packages/repositories?
2. Besides keyword searching, are there some very important "view" you
would like to have in the web UI?
3. Beside the fact that I will add some CSS to the HTML to make it
"nicer", are there any really important improvements you can come up
with? (just saying it's ugly doesn't count)
4. If SqueakMap was operational today - would you use it to register
your packages? And if not, why not? :-)

regards, Göran