SqueakMap shaping up...

Göran Hultgren goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Aug 14 18:44:45 UTC 2002

Hi all!

Quoting Lex Spoon <lex at cc.gatech.edu>:
[SNIP]
> In general this looks very nice Goran!  My only complaint about such a

Thanks. And it will get even better when we have a Morphic browser.

> system in the past was that surely no sucker would want to spend their
> time implementing it.  But it seems we have a sssssuuufficiently nice

:-)

> volunteer, so let's use it!
>
> I have no idea about what features would be desirable, etc.  Just
> having
> a place to register everything along with a URL seems great.  We can
> surely figure the details as we go.

Yes. That is why I am hammering you with these posts. Because I can surely not
have gotten everything right and I don't want to start registering stuff and
then have somebody say "Oh my god! Why in the #&%¤& do you have these fields..."
or something like that.

> Now, we just need another suuuck-ficiently nice volunteer to copy over
> the entries from the All Projects page.

That is small potatoes. I will do that when we can go to beta.

regards, Göran

Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
\"Department of Redundancy department.\" -- ThinkGeek