[SUBMISSION] The Quinto Game.

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Thu Aug 15 14:01:33 UTC 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Edmund Ronald wrote:

> Coding layouts for Morphic feels too much like writing LaTeX - powerful
> but, hmmm just slightly more difficult than Wysiwyg ...

I agree entirely with the second sentiment, concede that personal
preference can have a large influence on the third (rather subjective)
sentiment, but wholeheartedly disagree with the first sentiment. ;)

If Squeak had a widget set that used a layout algorithm as elegant,
powerful, general and efficient as that found in TeX, the world would
be a much better (and simpler) place.

Just my personal sentiment.

;)

Ian