[ANN] SqueakMap-020815

Göran Hultgren goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Aug 15 18:43:14 UTC 2002

Hi!

Quoting Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com>:
> On Thursday 15 August 2002 06:03 am, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> > Guess what, a release of runnable stuff. :-)
> >
> > The entry in SqueakMap has been updated (yes, I am trying to eat my
>
> (SqueakMap repositoryUrlForModulePath: #(People gh)) url
>
> returns  'ftp:/gohu'
>
> which I doubt is going to get me anything. Is this a misconfiguration?

It's just dummy data for testing. Sorry... But it is in fact registered like
that. I actually have no ftp server up yet for my personal modules so... :-)

The point was just to show that it "works". Just go to the master map at:
http://marvin.bluefish.se:8000/sm

...and register your own repository at "People nk".

regards, Göran

Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
GSM: +46 70 3933950, http://www.bluefish.se
\"Department of Redundancy department.\" -- ThinkGeek