My Projects Repository

Hernan Parra hernan.parra at bancogalicia.com.ar
Thu Aug 15 21:13:52 UTC 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to create a my Projects repository (like Bob's Super Swiki et
al). Looking at the existant ones, I concluded that I had two options: an
FTP server or a Bob's Super Swiki. I didn´t find a version to download of
Bob's Super Swiki (only some old sources that need more old sources that I
can't find). Because of that I chose the FTP server option.

I cloned the SqueakLand-Projects instance of the HTTPServerDirectory class
(why doesn't exists an FTPServerDirectory?). I changed attributes according
to my machine, opened the FileList2 (using the navigator bar) and clicked
on my server's name: Squeak got locked trying to connect somewere. Looking
around a little more, I found I needed to have an HTTP server returning the
filelist. Too much mess!

My options then are:

1. Beg for a image with Bob's Super Swiki already filed-in.
2. Do something mixed like Squeakorg repository. (Any image or source doing
this?)
3. Create an FTPServerDirectory (not enought time to do this).
4. ?

Thanks in advance.
Hernan