My Projects Repository

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Aug 15 21:15:34 UTC 2002

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:13:52 -0300 "Hernan Parra" <hernan.parra at bancogalicia.com.ar> wrote:
>1. Beg for a image with Bob's Super Swiki already filed-in.

You can get the stuff that makes a SuperSwiki from BSS. All the bits and pieces are in
http://209.143.91.36/super/uploads/

-- BobSwikiMods.24Aug1844.cs == the additional code I added
-- swikiTest29.image.sit == the image I am using
-- swikiTest29.changes.sit = the corresponding changes file
-- BSS michael 21-02-01.sit == the basic folder setup and other odds and ends

The basic steps are:

- unload the folder structure in BSS michael 21-02-01.sit. This should create a folder 'swiki' with lots of subfolders. Put this in your squeak directory.
- start the image using a VM appropriate to 2.9.
- file in the stuff in BobSwikiMods.24Aug1844.cs
- start the server

Cheers,
Bob

BTW, I get this trying to send directly to you...

550 5.2.1 <hernan.parra at bancogalicia.com.ar>... Mailbox disabled for this recipient