[ANN] SqueakMap-020815

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Aug 16 06:13:58 UTC 2002

Ok, obviously the idea with the "mail me a new random password" was not
so great.
Could you guys PLEASE stop clicking on those links? :-) My inbox is
flowing with new passwords.

I posted about how we better would solve this earlier, any ideas? I am
thinking of letting the new random password be kept "in parallell" with
the old so that if anyone else than the registrant himself pushes that
button then the old one still works so the registrant simply trashes the
mail.

Another option would be to use a "Oops I forgot the password, ask me my
backup question" or something like that.

Advice needed here guys.

regards, Göran