Flow 2 alpha 1 released

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 17 03:10:02 UTC 2002

Le 2002/08/12 à 23:57, Craig Latta <craig.latta at netjam.org> à écrit:

>Hi--
>
>   Alrighty then... I just released Flow 2 alpha 1, a streaming framework
>for Squeak. It provides a handy interface for manipulating external
>resources of various stripes, and for writing services that use them
>(e.g., "clients and servers"). Please see http://netjam.org/flow for
>details.

Hi Craig I downloaded Flow because I would like to see what it look like, as I followed the debate
about it few years ago on this list when it was question to bring it in the main release.

But If I understand well, as  I¹m on a Mac (OSX), I need a pluggin whitch does¹nt exist yet,  and that a
pluggin is made with ŒC¹, not Smalltalk ...?

If so I will have to say sorry !

Am I right ?