Flow 2a and MobVM

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Sun Aug 18 12:00:32 UTC 2002

Hi PhiHo--

> Smalltalk unloadModule: 'Flow'
>
>         Then 'save as...' 'Flow2a.image' crashed Squeak3.2 latest update
> #4952.

	I haven't made any attempt to use modules for Flow packaging yet, so I
wouldn't expect unloading it as if it were a module to work. :)  Just
leaving it installed and doing snapshots and restarts works for me. I
hope to make it a proper modules citizen by the version 2 final release.

> ...MobVM... MobVM's PDK...

	What are the URLs for these, please? I can't find them in web searches
(only email messages from you mentioning them :).

	thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta