Back to AI work.

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sun Aug 18 20:05:31 UTC 2002

om

I have great confidence that the GCC 3.1+ performance issues will be
resolved in the near future now that they have been brought to the
attenton to someone with such superhuman abilities as Ian. ;)

Towards my AI work I have been searching through the available classes
for something that will serve as the AI's visual world. So far I have
come up with the class "Form". This seems to have many of the features I
need but still it is unclear how to use this to create a vissable
on-screen object that can act as a "Display Medium" for a Morphic world.
and as an efficient input abstraction. for the AI.

I am very thankful that the information text for the "Form" class is
present and filled in with relevant, though not very complete,
information. (unlike other classes! =(.

This is fairly specialized information so it would probably be more
appropriate for people to reply off list.

-- thanx.

--
Linux has more source code than my brain.
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/