[SUBMISSION] The Quinto Game.

Edmund Ronald eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr
Sat Aug 17 09:08:01 UTC 2002

Ned,

 Thank you for the pointer to prefab. I will look at it. I also heard
there is going to be a new version of Bob's UI.

 On a related note,my problems with RCX-Morph seem related to some change
in the etoys stuff between the updated (officially 3.2) Squeak gamma I am
using and the stock non-updated 3.2 release. Your RCX code files in
nicely into stock 3.2. Moreover, I cannot seem to load in some projects
into my old image. I will file out my own classes and junk my image.

 Lastly, some people are indicating strange behavior from the Quinto help,
which I don't see - does it work ok for you ?

Edmund