Lego RCX-morph and SQLego stability

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 19 19:37:09 UTC 2002

On Thursday 15 August 2002 03:22 am, Edmund Ronald wrote:
> Ned -
>
>  Hi, thank you for being so responsive . If I but knew how to poke
> around effectively - maybe I could persuade Squeak to write a debug
> log file somehow and send you that ?

By default, Squeak writes a SqueakDebug.log file.
Also, you can hit the Debug button on the notifier, and then bring up
the context menu on the top (stack) pane, and choose "mail out bug
report". You can change the destination address from the list if you
want.

>  Anyway, the error in loading RCXMorph seems to occur in
> Vocabulary class>>addEToyVocabulary
>  while executing the new message at the endof the code-

Hmm... yes. I've posted a work-around and included it in the
RCXFixes-nk change set on Minnow.

Please load the new RCXFixes-nk and RCXMorph-nk versions from there
and tell me if it works OK for you.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com