Balloon3D, how to?

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Mon Aug 19 19:49:31 UTC 2002

Jon Kleiser <jon.kleiser at usit.uio.no>wrote

> I would like to do some simple 3D graphics in Squeak, and I wonder if
> there is some Balloon3D documentation or sample code available ...

The attachement contains sample code that demonstrates the use
of Balloon3D to display computed surfaces. That is not exactly
what you need, but perhaps you will find it useful to play with
that code. (It should be loaded into a Morphic project).

I think I should write a small tutorial about Balloon3D, but I can
do that only at the next Sunday. So please be patient.

Greetings,
Boris
.