Newbie Question

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 19 21:15:45 UTC 2002

On Monday 19 August 2002 01:35 pm, Doug Wolfgram wrote:
> I have installed Squeak on Linux, Win98 , Win 2000 and WinXP. On
> the default screen, I see the squeak logo. When I mouseover the
> logo in Linux, I get the handles. With any of the Windows installs,
> I can't get any handles on any squeak object. Why is this??? I've
> tried right click, left click, waiting for a timeout of 10-15
> seconds, all to no avail.

How about alt-click or ctrl-click?

The Windows VM also has some mouse settings; get to the System Menu
(upper LH corner of the Win window frame), and play with the 2/3
button mouse setting.

Also, getting handles on mouseover is a preference. If you like this,
you can turn it on in preferences. It's not default.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com