Newbie Question

Doug Wolfgram dew at gfx.com
Tue Aug 20 13:35:59 UTC 2002

Thanks Ned,

I tried that and it worked. I was incorrect when I said it worked with
mouseover. It is right-click that I am looking for.

I got it working the same in Linux and Windows now. I had to select
3-button emulation in the Win VM menu.

What can I do with the Windows plug-in? I have the same problem there,
but no VM menu.

Thanks!