[GOODIE] GraphicAnalyzer

eddie at cottongim.org eddie at cottongim.org
Tue Aug 20 22:18:04 UTC 2002

from preamble:

"Change Set:		GraphicAnalyzer
Date:			20 August 2002
Author:			Eddie Cottongim

This is a factored version of the SpectrumAnalyzer. The main improvement
is that it is easier and cleaner to add new analysis modes by
subclassing GraphicAnalyzerModule. To use, create a GraphicAnalyzerMorph
from the 'new morph' menu.

Modules provided: Signal, Spectrum, Sonogram, Frequency Finder,
NoteFinder/Tuner.

The first three are taken from the original SpectrumAnalyzer; the latter
due were helped greatly by John Maloney's frequency finding code.

This had been laying around for some time and I thought someone might be
able to use it. I've also worked on a Constant-Q mode, which was
functional but ugly and requires a large amount of support code that
most people wouldn't want. I'll ressurect this if there is interest.

Feedback appreciated.

"!