De-AlignmentMorphing.

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Wed Aug 21 06:02:37 UTC 2002

om

/me sucessfully de-AlignmentMorphed Tetris.

so how should I submit the fiksed version?

The only real improvment is a shorter and cleaner init method.

I suppose it would make more sense for me to de-AlignmentMorph a dozen
or so classes then submit the changes all at once...

Since I am still trying to figure out how to implement the bitmap view
for the AI testbench, doing this maintainance work is good experience
for me.

--
Linux has more source code than my brain.
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/