[GOODIE] FadingTTListMorph

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Wed Aug 21 20:12:34 UTC 2002

Oops!  I forgot that I added a ttBounds getter to TTSampleStringMorph.
 Otherwise, it should work in 3.2.  You may try adding this getter if
you are impatient.  Otherwise, I'll add that to the changeset.  Sorry
about that.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"We're no longer called Sonic Death Monkey.  We're on the verge
of becoming Kathleen Turner Overdrive, but just for tonight, we are
Barry Jive and his Uptown Five."
-- Barry (High Fidelity)