Trying the simplest fix first: Squeak Swiki Front Page Locked

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 22 12:58:33 UTC 2002

The uploads onto the Squeak Swiki continue unabated, despite our rapid
deletion of files as they appear.  So I'm trying the simplest solution
first.

The Front Page of the Squeak Swiki is now locked.  The password is the
very tricky and utterly complex word 'squeak'.

I don't think whoever is doing the uploads is on this list, and whoever
they are is not very technically sophisticated -- note that the uploads
always occur on the first page.  (Whoever it is is here in Atlanta --
some of the pictures include Atlanta landmarks.)  A simple page locking
may suffice.

Mark