[GOODIE] FadingTTListMorph

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Thu Aug 22 13:16:31 UTC 2002

Glad you dig it, Tommy.  I'm aware of the type ahead issue.  I probably
need to figure out some priority for my "smooth scroll" process to run
at so it doesn't drop some of the move events.

Also, can anyone suggest a way to move all of the submorphs without
redrawing them?  In other words, turn off redraw, send #top: to each
submorph, then turn on redraw.  I would think this might help
performance somewhat.  Thanks!

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"We must have the attitude that every child in America,
regardless of where they're raised or how they're born,
can learn."
-- George Bush, Jr. - New Britain, Conn., April 18, 2001