[BUG]Collection>>removeAll:

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 22 17:34:46 UTC 2002

"Andrew C. Greenberg" <werdna at mucow.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> > I noticed the other day that this code:
> >
> > 'abc' removeAllSuchThat: [:x | x = $d ]
>
> Strings and Arrays are immutable as to their size.  Thus, the #remove:
> message and its progeny, unsurprisingly, don't mean much in these
> contexts.
There is a depressingly large population of messages that appear to have
been implemented for a singe class without any thought of how other
related classes will behave, or indeed ought to behave. Too much cruft,
people, far too much.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- APRES MOE LE DELUGE - Larry and Curly get wet