Use of Underscores

Colin Putney cputney at whistler.net
Fri Aug 23 17:18:08 UTC 2002

On Friday, August 23, 2002, at 02:52  AM, Chris Burkert wrote:

> Hi
>
> I use Bolot Kerimbaev's MySQL-Driver (Thanks very much). Unfortunatly I
> have to use a Database with underscores in the names of the rows. It
> ends in an Error because of the assignment operator. Is there a way
> around ?

I've been up to my armpits in this code for the last several days, so I
might be able to help. I don't have any underscores in my column names,
so I haven't run into this problem.

Can you give more information? What sort of error did you encounter?
What were you trying to do?

Colin Putney
Whistler.com