AlignmentMorph...?

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sat Aug 24 01:38:06 UTC 2002

Hi Göran,

Long question, short answer: The way I figure it using AlignmentMorph
instead of any other serves kinda like documentation for the intent of
using that morph. E.g., if you see that an alignment morph is being used
you might expect that its purpose is to act as an aligner for the
objects it holds. In that sense it is still useful and considering how
much stuff is built on it I don't think it's realistic to "clean up"
this part of morphic in a foreseeable time.

Cheers,
  - Andreas