Flow 2a and MobVM

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sat Aug 24 13:03:48 UTC 2002

Craig,

    In the process of updating MobVM to 3.2, I built Flow with MinGW, and
the size of the dll is 15K.

 (SocketAddressResolver
  addressForPort: 80
  atHostNamed: 'google.com')
 You should get something that looks reasonable. :)

    I got:
            port 80 at google.com (216.239.35.100)

    That's reasonable enough to me :-)

    If you are interested, I'll send you that dll.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.