Anyone have a 3.2 shrink script for Morphic apps?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Aug 25 00:18:21 UTC 2002

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Ok, here we go. First you go to:
>
> http://anakin.bluefish.se:8000/vh/12

Incidentally, there are some similar scripts on the Swiki that I've
played with.  They require more hand work, but they alse produce RPM's.
Debian packages shouldn't be too hard, either, but this was years ago
and I haven't tried to distribute a Squeak program in a while.

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1978

If you think your scripts subsume what is on there, then feel free to
replace them.  :)

I've also linked Virtual Home from the "Squeak Executables" page, as an
example Squeak distribution.

-Lex