Exploration Information Needed

Albert alsoc at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 26 05:24:09 UTC 2002

Hello Everyone,

            Sometimes the binoculars need stronger lenses. I am on the
learning path for squeak. I have done a lot of etoy scripting, browsed a
lot of the code and typed in examples from the squeak books. The code I
am currently browsing is in the Graphics package. As I was exploring
this package I wanted to see how some of the primitive classes and other
graphical classes are being used in the squeak image that is currently
running in front of me. Is there a way or place to look for the code
that is actually running the system in front of me? In other words where
would I go if I wanted to see the first line of smalltalk written for
squeak? This would help me with understanding the Graphics package.

            Thanks, this board has been very helpful.

-Albert