Use of Underscores

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 26 16:06:11 UTC 2002

On Sunday 25 August 2002 05:45 pm, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> I personally like the left arrow and up arrow, so I just wish
> someone who understands more about fonts than I do (which is almost
> nothing) could at least fix the fonts Squeak already has to be
> consistent.

I think a good solution for this (and perhaps for your needs,
Richard), is the Accufonts package. There appears to have been
considerable work put into making sure that glyphs appear correct.

This includes having the underscore appear as a left arrow in all the
text fonts.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com