TT Fonts

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Mon Aug 26 18:39:39 UTC 2002

At the risk of stirring the pot - is there any reason to continue to use
strike fonts?  Other than historical ones?  I am aware of patent issues
with True Type, but there are a ton of free fonts and we are obviously
using our own rendering engine.  Why bother with bitmapped fonts in this
day and age?

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there
should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just
take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve
itself?