Swiki pollution...

Alain Fischer alain.fischer at bluewin.ch
Mon Aug 26 20:05:47 UTC 2002

ip68-7-80-223.sd.sd.cox.net has locked
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1184

In the last weeks I have tried to restore the swiki to keep our
invaluable
Squeak documentation. But now, I wasn't able to restore it.

Peraps a simple scheme that could possibly work in most case is to have
a list of ip address or range of address with editing capability
disalowed.
This seem to be a low cost solution. I know that it's easy to switch to
another
provider with other range of ip but the more work for the malicious one.
After a few week, I think the swiki will be free of these bad boys.

Alain