ImageMorph

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Tue Aug 27 17:54:32 UTC 2002

Okay, I have finished de-AlignmentMorphing my system, the class is
totally gone! =P I can't say that all my changes were perfect or
optimal, but they seem to work for the most part...

Now that that is out of the way, I have gone back to my previous work.

I made my "AIWorld" class a child of "ImageMorph" With some hacking I
was able to get rid of the crawling baby picture, but now I have a
bigger problem. It seems the default behavior of ImageMorph is to set
White==Transparent. This is a very bad behavior as it makes the damn
thing invisable!!! =((( It would be a VeryGoodIdea(tm) to make the
default appearance white==white. I have no need or desire for
transperancy in my current application, or at least not at this level.

Is there a tutorial that explains the usage of ImageMorph? -- Perhaps I
should search the image for examples of how it is used?

--
Latancy is your enemy.
Bandwidth is your friend.