[BUG][Flow2a1] broken [was: Re: Flow 2 alpha 1 released]

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Tue Aug 27 19:19:12 UTC 2002

Craig,

now I think there are wrong or old files at the server. At last I've seen that

FileServer>>initialize
	"Initialize myself."
	"FileServer initialize"

	CommandSelectors _ (
		(IdentityDictionary new)
			at: open put: #openFilenameWithScribingMode:withBytes:for:;
			at: binaryness put: #setBinarynessFrom:for:;
			at: position put: #setPositionToValueWithBytes:for:;
			at: read put: #readForQuantityWithBytes:for:;
			at: write put: #writeBytes:for:;
			at: commit put: #commitFor:;
			at: close put: #closeFor:;
			yourself)

is broken. It has to be something like

FileServer>>initialize
	"Initialize myself."
	"FileServer initialize"

	CommandSelectors _ (
		(IdentityDictionary new)
			at: (RemoteFileStreamCommands at: #open) put:
#openFilenameWithScribingMode:withBytes:for:;
			at: (RemoteFileStreamCommands at: #binaryness) put: #setBinarynessFrom:for:;

Greetings,

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)