[ENH]Keyboard contoll of etoy scripts.

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Aug 28 14:37:44 UTC 2002

Here is a stab at getting keyboard controll over etoy scripts.
This is usefull when you want to steer your car on the road,
fire bullet's at aliens etc. using keyboard instead of mouse.

I would like to hear from someone with greater knowledge of
the morphic environment than I whether this changeset will
introduce some problems as it adds a couple of methods to Morph.

>From preamble:
"Change Set:		etoy keystroke