Squeak Map question

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Sun Dec 1 15:41:51 UTC 2002

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> Packages on SqueakMap are categorized by "Squeak Version". Is this intended
> to mean "the oldest version of Squeak on which this package is known to
> work" or "the most recent version of Squeak on which this packing is known
> to work"?

Actually - you can select multiple versions (categories) (the first
drop-down menu is only one, but that is because this category is
mandatory - you need to enter at least one).

Then you can add more categories in the other listbox below. I know that
the UI sucks - especially when you update a registration because I think
I may have botched it a bit because the listbox shows *all* categories
you have which means that if you change say the licens using the
drop-down menu above then the old license is still selected in the
listbox...

Anyway - it "means" roughly that the package has been verified to work
in the versions given. But you know - update levels etc. - it's not a
promise.

regards, Göran