70 packages on SqueakMap!

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 1 16:21:09 UTC 2002

Not really, this isn't the same situation as the Connectors/SAR one,
because the base installer is SM itself. The script can just say
"SqueakMap: load SARInstaller and then load my package using it". No
need to find the stream, because the load script can be external to the
package.

This is a benefit of holding dependencies externally to the packages -
it's should be easy to simply compose packaging work.

Daniel