Uploading files to the minnow swiki?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Dec 2 00:06:54 UTC 2002

On Sunday, December 1, 2002, at 05:40 PM, Karl Ramberg wrote:

> Anthony Hannan wrote:
>>
>> Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I was just trying to upload a file to the Squeak Swiki on minnow,
>>> and I
>>> notice that all uploads are now password-protected. (I don't remember
>>> seeing any announcement on the list about this particular password
>>> protection.)
>>
>> There was an announcement a while ago by Mark Guzdial.  The username is
>> 'squeak' and the password is 'viewpoints'.

Thanks, I vaguely remember that now.  (I actually did a list archives
search for "swiki upload" on the ASPN site, and it missed Mark's
message. :-(  Guess I needed to search for "swiki uploads".
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/search?query=swiki+upload&type=Archive_squeak_list&
x=25&y=12 )

> Maybe Cees could put it in the montly reminder that is sendt to list
> members ?

There's a monthly reminder?  I don't get one of those.  (Perhaps it's an
option I missed.)

- Doug Way