[Q] Morphic Layout

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Dec 2 21:37:15 UTC 2002

Hi All

At first ... if this is the wrong place for asking those questions
please tell me.

I have a RectangleMorph and a StringMorph. The String is Submorph of the
Rectangle. I want that the String is in the top center of the Rectangle
even when I resize the Rectangle. I played a little bit with TableLayout
and ProportionalLayout, but didn't find what I need. Can you help me ?

minimum width: |theString|
and bigger:    |                  theString                  |

Regards
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chbu at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de