[swiki]How to make nice editable lists on swiki pages?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 4 04:26:59 UTC 2002

I've just added a couple of items to
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/80 and changed the
formatting to make lists rather than making it all preformatted with
spaces. It seems more readable to my eyes, at least.

It would be nice if there is some combination of all the ^#_- at +
formatting symbols that would make it easy to add items to a list
without editing the entire page. It looks like it nearly doesit, but
before I spend any time destroying pages (and my sanity) it seemed like
a good idea to ask if anyone has already worked this out.

Oh, and Goran, I managed to destroy the special characters for the
middle of your name.  Now you're named GA-tilde-paragraph-ran :-) Can
you get an updated birth certificate ok to match that?

tim
Strange OpCodes: LJD: Lock Job on Disk