Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Dec 4 15:02:01 UTC 2002

Hi

I'm planning building a Collection-Graph, for my
research (phD). I would like to know if there is such a functional
Graph classes ?

I know several implementations :

- MathMorph (The GraphWrapper implementation seems not to work in 3.2, and http://mathmorphs.swiki.net/44 -
GraphAlgorihtms.zip is unavailable :-()

- Connector-Morph (It's not truly an implementation of
Collection-Graph, but it can be use to display a Graph,
with MorphicWrapper).

- T-Gen implements a Collection-Graph too, but the implementation is
oriented parsing...

- Arrow implements a Graph, with a new and original manner,  I
have to see if it's possible to encapsulate the common abstraction of graphs
(I mean nodes, edges...).

Do you know others implementations ?

Thanks at all !

--