[Bug]Re: Morph update

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 4 19:48:07 UTC 2002

Hi

I just to report a really strange bug nathanael and I encountered
regardings the refreshing
of the screen on mac. Nathanael implemented a double-buffering for my
turtle and it worked really well on pc but on mac we got the problem
that all the widgets were refreshed
  even when they should not have.

We could never identify a reproduceable snippet to submit it to the
list, this was really vicious
because this was in the middle of the different processes interacting
so it was extremely plainfull to debug because any change was changing
the behavior (no halt, no transcript show allowed).

So if somebody see that this is happening. Believe us. We were amazed
that the same code was not running the same way on mac and pc.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/