ThingLab Won't Filein

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:48:38 UTC 2002

Search for ThingLab on the swiki, you will find a changeset that
fixes a couple of problems.  In particular, the problem that you
are seeing can be solved by defining:

UndefinedObject class>>prototype

	^ nil

However, there are other problems that arise.  Hopefully, I will be
able to solve these within the next week.

Joshua