[ANN] StarBrowser v4 on SqueakMap

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Fri Dec 6 17:24:38 UTC 2002

Stephen Pair wrote:

> Thanks Ned (and Roel)!  This is really nice.
>
> Couple of things that would be neat to add to this:
>
>   - Drag-n-Drop of SMLoader packages into the Star Browser
>   - Whisker Brower's (by Doug Way) ability to to multiple selections
> (and automatically divide up the real estate)

FYI, I've been doing some work on the Whisker Browser over the last week, and I plan on putting it up on SqueakMap sometime this weekend for people to play with.

It is interesting to think about the Star Browser, Whisker Browser, and the Refactoring Browser, and how they all tackle different problems.  You could integrate the features of two or even all three of these into one super browser. :-)

- Doug Way