[ANN] CategoricalSMLoader on SqueakMap

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Fri Dec 6 18:54:17 UTC 2002

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, PhiHo Hoang wrote:

[snip]
>     What are the numbers like these:
>
>         Maturity level (0)
>             Bleeding edge (11)
>             Alpha (9)
>             Beta (31)

These are the number of packages in each category. Subcategories, oddly
enough, are not subsets of their supercategories. Thus, the relation
between categories and their subcategories is only navigation. Membership
in a category is always an explicit matter.

>     Other than that, I like to set 'CategoricalSMLoader'
>     as my default SM loader, how can I do it ?

As ned said, I'm not sure what you mean. In the current version, you'll
get a open menu item CPackage Loader which opens the simple version,
currently. If you want that menu item to open the Fancy Window one, you'll
have to tweak the #open method.

Hope to have a slightly cleaned up new release this weekend.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.