[SM] SMCard subCategories

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Dec 6 11:11:12 UTC 2002

I forget how much cool stuff we're still going to get from all this...

My additional wish list item...
3. Commit it as a branch off the appropriate public Monticello
repository, so the maintainer can decide to just merge it in...

BTW, these could all be implemented as pluggable services over types of
packages, so anyone can start working on these as soon as we have
those... darn it, I love SqueakMap.

Daniel