Default Package Loader (Re: [ANN] CategoricalSMLoader on SqueakMap)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Dec 6 21:28:42 UTC 2002

Ahh no no no. Keep it simple. Any one of the loaders will allow you to
get whatever other loader the discerning package getter wants. So have
one default loader.

In the beginning, it was important to get something really simple up
there. Ergo, SMLoader. If someone has an obviously better minimal
loader, please, feel free to replace the SMLoader as the default, but
please don't add an indirection that will only confuse the beginner.

Daniel